DC and MD Custody and Divorce Lawyer Focusing on Stress-Free Divorces
Regina A. DeMeo is a top DC divorce lawyer, who is nationally recognized as an author and lecturer on family law and divorce mediation. She is a frequent legal commentator for Sirius XM and guest speaker at the local law schools, who also hosts her own t.v. show "Making It Last" for Montgomery Municipal Cable. Regina has been featured in the Washington Post, ABA Journal and Bethesda Magazine, as well as television and various blogs for her dedication to helping DC and Maryland couples respectfully address their issues related to divorce, child custody, support and property division. Her care and commitment to her clients has consistently been recognized in the media, where she is often listed as one of the best family attorneys in DC and Maryland, including in the Washingtonian, Maryland's Superlawyers, and Bethesda Magazine.
Regina offers appointments in Maryland and DC. Her areas of practice include:
- Initial Consults
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Negotiated Settlements
- Collaborative Divorce
- Separation Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
Working closely with her clients, Regina tailors a cost-effective strategy for resolution that will provide optimal results. Regina's extensive experience as a litigator, mediator and Collaborative professional help her develop efficient, cost-effective methods that will help her clients minimize their expenses while navigating through the legal process. Her goal is to assist people in a timely manner while taking careful consideration to ensure she protects the best interests of the family's children and her clients. Regina is dedicated to assisting couples in transition respectfully resolve their differences, opting for litigation as a last resort.
Clients seeking advice with respect to prenuptial agreements, custody/child support issues or exploring divorce options are best served by an experienced attorney, who will explain the law and all options available so that the client can make a truly informed decision.
In The News
- Apr 2013 Regina DeMeo will be listed among DC's Superlawyers in the Washington Post
- Feb 2013 Regina DeMeo was featured in Oliver's Scholars Program e-News Newsletter
- Dec 2012 Regina has an article in the Fall 2012 Issue of The Maryland Psychologist
- Dec 2012 The Washingtonian Magazine has listed Regina DeMeo among the top DC Divorce lawyers for Dec. 2012
- Jul 2012 The premier of "Making It Last" will air on Montgomery Municipal Cable tv. Regina will host this show.
- Jun 2012 featured in Money Matters segment on Love & Money
- Jan-Sep 2012 Guest legal commentator for Sirius XM's show Acceso Legal;
- May 2012 Interviewed by ABC News talking about the impact of Facebook on Marriages.
- May 2012 Essay on "The History of Collaborative Law" was published in Family Law, Sixth Edition by Foundation Press (2012).
- Jan. 2012 Named "Rising Star" in Maryland's Superlawyers
- Nov./Dec. 2011 Featured in Bethesda Magazine for her collaborative efforts
- Oct. 2011 New Washington, D.C. office opens October 1st!
- Jul. 2011 Check out Regina in The Georgetowner